Thursday, 10 April 2014

Fork Pom Pom Tutorial


Pom pons are a staple part of every crafters toolbox.  They can be used as decorations in their own right or jazzed up a little just like my pom pom flowers.  Pom poms also make the perfect tails for my Spring Bunny pattern, so here's my tutorial on how to make a mini pom pom using simply yarn and a fork!





That's it!  It really is that simple to make a mini pom with just a fork.  Make sure you tie the centre thread nice and tightly to keep all the yarn in place once you cut along the edges then simply stitch the pom pom into place. 

What a little cutie!


1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! I find making pom poms with a proper maker off-puttingly fiddly, but this looks simple-pimple! Your crochet rabbits are completely adorable, too. I love how fat they are! The cat, incidentally, is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

© Curly Girl Coop. Powered by