Sunday, 20 October 2013

Tangled yarn, tangled life


Oy.  What a week.  Busy at work, busy at home, on the go without a second to pause.  I'm not complaining particularly.  I like to work hard, keep myself active.  I'm not one to sit and watch life drift idly by.  But this week time has slipped away right under my nose without giving me the chance to do the things I needed to.  

The yarn knot above is a fairly good representation of how my mind feels at the moment.  A huge tangle of thoughts and 'to do' lists that haven't yet been unravelled.  I guess the only thing to do is to get right back to it... x

6 comments:

  1. That is some knot! Hope things slow down a bit and you can catch your breath this week!

    - J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J. The knot certainly didn't help. Somewhere between undoing it and putting it onto the ball winder, it's ended up like that. It's such beautiful stuff too, I'm unravelling it a little at a time so I can make myself some comfy socks. It hasn't helped my stress levels though! x

      Delete
  2. I have granted an award to your blog. You may drop by mine to pick it up. Congratulations!
    http://sweetfaerycreations.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/nuevo-premio-liebster-award-mi-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thanks for this, it's very kind of you to recognise my blog :)

      Delete
  3. I thought I was the only one with a tangled-yarn curse! It even happened to some Roman blind cord I was innocently using the other night. Good luck with your tangle and your life :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, it's unbelievable! I don't even think I touched it and it ended up like that! I must have dedicated 3 hours to untangling it already! At least lie has seemed a little less busy this week :)

      Delete

© Curly Girl Coop. Powered by