Saturday 17 August 2013

Changes ahead... exciting stuff!

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing and a bit of a technophobe when it comes to anything more complex than word documents, presentations and spreadsheets.  That's why the blog looks a bit "simple" (you can read this as rubbish if you like!)

Fear not, I am in the process of redesigning the blog and it should be ready to launch in the next few days!  I'm very excited about having a sleek, clean design that reflects my personality a bit more.  I can't wait!  Check back in soon to see the new layout...x

Update: My new blog is officially released and I am sooooo happy with how it turned out.  It looks a million times better than it used to, and Jessa from CakedDesigns truly was amazing at helping me get set up and sorted and I couldn't be more pleased.  What do you think of the new design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Curly Girl Coop. Powered by